September 19, 2010

black letters on white backgroung....

In this year I read a lot....instead of learning:P
My bests:
Kundera: The Unbearable Lightness of Being
Prague is my favorite city from Europe....so it was a special book for me.
Bulgakov: The Master and Margarita
An amazing one....you nearly can't put down the book....I felt real feelings while I was reading it....I scared to find out who is the black magician.
Coelho: Veronika  decides to die
If you read the book you will decide to change your life....you will want to accept all the opportunities offered....that means to accept all the coffee's

I read the 11 minutes from Coelho but I think I never hated a book more like this. 



(even my sister can not stop me if I have an idea for a picture....her fingers and book:P )



No comments:

Post a Comment