September 27, 2010

freedom-smiles-fun-night-water-sunshine-begining

I waited for it a lot of time....I began it on sunday night....out in the city until late....with friends....friend....memorable moments....and a hard decision....Thank you for the coffee:) it was delicious....sometimes you have to do crazy things....like walking in the whole city at night....to climb a lot of stairs....to get tired on the top....to need a lot of water....to watch the river how it flows under the bridge....and to see the beautiful stars....to stay on a wet bench....to walk all night with an opened map in your hand....I'm STUDENT! I can do this things if I want....and I can walk in the Kaufland all around listening a happy song, with a big smile on my face....and think that you are more free in this place than you were ever in your life....



"We are young, we run free
Stay up late, we don’t sleep
Got our friends, got the night
We’ll be alright

Tonight you won’t be by your self-self
Just leave your problems on the shelf-shelf
You won’t wanna be nowhere else-else"


Good morning tired eyes....good morning tired legs....let's start it!
Today(Monday) we went to resolve some things at the city hall. After that we went to Reka's university....I met there a girl from the class....I don't like her!....and I met a good friend of mine who started his second university at Cluj Napoca....have you find out about what I'm talking?....YES....I'm student in Cluj....at the Technical University of Cluj Napoca....car engineering profile:) 
....so after that my sister  took me to a bus station where I....how lucky I use to be....I missed the bus....so I had to go until a new station....I had to walk "10 cms on the map":P 
Finally I arrived to the university....I entered a big classroom....and Evelin(a girl from the old class) reserves a place for me....I was happy....so many people with same interests.

Opening ceremony....it was okey....the 2417 group....of course the best group....28 guys....a friend and me (:
 Afternoon I visited the college....it's okey if you spend there only some hours but to live there....never:P

 simple?....I had a really GOOD day....that's all what I wanted to say





No comments:

Post a Comment