September 19, 2010

without any problem but still not happy....why?

After the exams I could not get relaxed....but I didn't know why. I thought that I will have the worst year ever....I was depressed. At the begining of the summer holiday we went with some classmates (okey we are no longer classmates but I use to call they my classmates:P ) in the mountains....we spent there four rainy days but we had fun and we arrived home with a lot of sweet memorable moments:)

But still not have fun at home....the rest of the family goes to work to the office and I was at home alone....I felt like Cinderella but without a fairy godmother:P

....and it was there a big question  too....will we go to the European Microlight Championship or not? I was enthusiastic about the idea to visit England in this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment